Here are my picks for AL and NL MVP and the reasons
1. Karim Martin - He is a Mauler but with a .307 52 HR and 160 RBI season is hard to vote against.
2. Jorge Park - I tend to lean more toward HRs and RBI which is why I pick Parks .282 59 HR and 133 RBI.
3. B.J. Frascatore - Amazing season but plays for a losing team. .345 41 HRs and 109 RBI is a nice season.
4. Dion Lane - Again a losing team but if Fresh offered I'd take his .372 30 HR and 100 RBIs anyday.
5. Glenn Morgan - Another non-playoff team and another great season. .324 34 HR and 109 RBI
1. Rudy Aldridge - Surprise! Surprise! Aldridge having another great season. .362 50 HR and 130 RBI
2. Charles Baek - After Aldridge the next 3 are very tight in my opinion. I put Baek first because of the reasons in the next 2 player summaries. Baek ended up with .306 40 HR and 113 RBIs.
3. Garry Stankiewicz - Great season with a .309 31 HRs and 120 RBIs but not even the best player on his own team.
4. Stan Damon - .283 41 HRs and 122 RBIs are impressive but no playoffs knocks him down to 4th.
5. Otis Lowell - .292 28 HRs and 76 RBI.